Policy, Terms & Conditions
All content provided on Sherehedrinks.co.ke or Sherehe Drinks APP and associated social media accounts (hereafter “Sherehe Drinks”) is for informational purposes only. Sherehe Drinks will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The information, videos, and content provided on Sherehe Drinks is intended for adults of legal drinking age. By viewing or using the information on this website in any way, you are confirming that you are of legal drinking age where you live and you are agreeing to hold us harmless for any claims otherwise.
In the interest of transparency and show of our commitment to your privacy, we have the below policies on our information practices.
Sherehedrinks.co.ke is a site fully owned by Sherehe Drinks Merchants LTD that is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. In no way or form will we sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement. Sherehe Drinks collects information from our users at several different points on our website and APP.
REQUIREMENT TO DISCLOSE PERSONAL INFORMATION:
Sherehe Drinks may share personal customer information with other parties in the below circumstances.
- Where Sherehe Drinks has your approval to share your information in order for you to receive information from third parties in the process of purchasing goods;
- Where Sherehe Drinks at its discretion is required to in order to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or government request;
- Information may be disclosed to Sherehe Drinks employees, agents, suppliers or delivery people for the purpose of performing any services provided through the Website/APP;
- Information may be disclosed to the relevant authorities, any internet search provider that you use to access the Website, and/or the applicable intellectual property rights holders (or their representatives) if Sherehe Drinks considers you are infringing the intellectual property rights of any person.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU:
Sherehe Drinks gathers various information about users of the Website/APP. This information includes:
- Personal information, provided through voluntary registration or use of the Website/APP (such as your first and last names and email);
- Personal information, provided by you for any purchase through the Website (such as credit card number, expiration date and authentication codes or related information);
- Personal information, provided by you through any other method (including without limitation correspondence and discussions);
- Information collected by Sherehe Drinks through click tracking in relation to your use of the Website/APP, including the content you upload and the content you access;
- Aggregated data, which tracks traffic to the Website; and cookies, which are pieces of information transferred to your computer hard drive for record keeping (such as your preferences on the Website).
- Information about your present banks and/or financial institutions (for the sole purpose of ascertaining creditworthiness; credit referral agencies (for the sole purpose of ascertaining creditworthiness); other suppliers of products and services (in relation to business customers only); people or companies who are or have been associated with the user, with the user’s consent.
Failure to provide necessary personal information when requested may result in certain functions of the Website not being available to you.
WHAT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION MAY BE USED FOR:
Any personal information you provide may be used by Sherehe Drinks for the below purposes:
You will have the option to choose to not receive certain types of email communications from Sherehe Drinks, except for those that are absolutely necessary to provide you with details of any purchases you have made.
When making an order, Sherehe Drinks also requests credit card or other payment account information which are maintained in encrypted form on secure servers. Sherehe Drinks does not share this information with any third party except for those companies responsible for processing credit card transactions for Sherehe Drinks.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE/APP:
Your access to and use of Sherehe Drinks is conditioned upon your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who wish to access or use the site/APP.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you do not have permission to access the Service.
POLICY & DELIVERY COMPLETION:
By completing purchase, you warrant and understand that it is your responsibility to show (or to procure the person or persons receiving the goods (the “Recipient”) to show) current identification to the person or persons delivering the goods. The identification must include you or the Recipient’s:
- Full Name;
- Date of birth;
If the goods cannot be delivered for any reason, such as you or the Recipient failing or refusing to accept the goods, or you or the Recipient failing to produce adequate identification, the goods will be returned to the store that is the origin of the goods and held for you to collect.
If for any reason you are asked to disclose your age please take it as a compliment- We do not intend to offend.
You must, at your expense, collect the goods within one week of the attempted delivery. Sherehe Drinks is deemed to have fulfilled its obligations upon delivery of the goods.
If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through the Service (“Purchase”), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including, without limitation, your credit card number, the expiration date of your credit card, your billing address, and your shipping information.
You represent and warrant that:
- You have the legal right to use any credit card(s) or other payment method(s) in connection with any Purchase; and that
- The information you supply to us is true, correct and complete.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order if fraud or an unauthorized or illegal transaction is suspected.
AVAILABILITY, ERRORS AND INACCURACIES
We are constantly updating product and service offerings on the Service. We may experience delays in updating information on the Service and in our advertising on other web sites. The information found on the Service may contain errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. Products or services may be mispriced, described inaccurately, or unavailable on the Service and we cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information found on the Service. We therefore reserve the right to change or update information and to correct errors, inaccuracies, or omissions at any time without prior notice.
The law of the land:
All of the terms and clauses shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Kenya, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
If we choose not to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have had between us regarding the Service.
If at any point you have any question about the above clauses please reach out through any means provided on the Website/APP.